EasySpeed iron makes your ironing easier and more effective with lots of steam to remove tough creases, a ceramic soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics and scratch resistance, and a Calc Clean function for durable performance.
– 220 ml Water Tank for Longer Ironing Sessions
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
– Calc Clean Slider for Durable Steam Performance
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale from your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
– Integrated Water Spray Evenly Moistens the Fabric
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
– Power up to 2000 W, Enabling Constant High-Steam Output
– Drip-Stop System Keeps Garments Spotless while Ironing
Our drip-stop system prevents leakage to avoid stains from water droplets — and iron with confidence at any temperature.
– 100g Steam Boost to Remove Stubborn Creases Easily
Steam boost up to 100 g for fast removal of even the most stubborn creases.
– Ceramic Soleplate for Easy Gliding and Scratch Resistance
Our durable ceramic soleplate glides well on all garments. It’s non-stick, scratch-resistant and simple to keep clean.
Products purchased online can be picked up in Store. Please select the ‘Pick-Up in store’ option during checkout.
The following is required upon collection:
Delivery is only available in the Republic of Ireland
We aim to deliver large appliances within 7/10 working days (subject to availability). We aim to delivery small appliances within 5 working days (subject to availability).